Saturday, December 13, 2008

Intro

For several years J and I have been traveling together. We've gone to some really wonderful spots and some, well, not so wonderful. I thought it would be cool to have all the travels in one section.

Some of the places we've traveled together have been as exotic as Jamaica and Paris or as mundane as San Antonio or Oklahoma City. Regardless of the places we've gone, we've enjoyed the experience together.

Someone once asked me what I thought was worth spending money on. My response was travel. The person then asked why. He said, "you've got nothing to show for it". I've got the experience and the memories of sharing it with my soul mate.

So begins my blog. I plan on relating my travels with J. Places we've been, things we've experienced and great times that we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment