Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 Year Anniversary Trip - Preface

This year John & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. 2010 has been a tough year for us. Both of us have been working very hard at our jobs. I've been studying for the CPA and I've been traveling a lot for work. That combination hasn't left much room for fun or personal travel.

In celebration of our anniversary, we planned a wonderful trip to Amsterdam & Brussels. We spent 12 days in Europe visiting different cities in The Netherlands and Belgium. Best of all we had a great experience. It's always interesting to see how other people live.

Because we were there for so long, I've decided to document the trip a little differently. I decided to do a blog entry for each day that we were there so that I could include as many of the photos as possible.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment